Saturday, July 18, 2015

A little humor goes a long way...

So a few weeks ago, I was able to see Marvels Antman. Don't worry, no spoilers here!! 
However, one of the previews caught my attention, and made me think.

I believe the reason that Marvel has had such success with the films, is not only are they AWESOME, with AWESOME casting, but they also have a significant amount of humor in them. 

Think about it, most recently the Advengers: Age of Ultron...."language, language", Guardians of the Galaxy...."we're just like Kevin Bacon!!" I could go on with almost every movie they've made.

But the preview for DC's Batman v Superman coming out next year was different, it was just soo serious. Now there's no way to know until I see it, but from the looks of it there's not much humor.

I don't know about you, but I go to the movies to be entertained, and I don't like to leave feeling worst or unfulfilled....(The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (even though I knew it was coming because it followed the comics)). 

If you've ever see the CWs TV Shows...Arrow, or the Flash, great shows. But they also have that humor I'm looking for, and in return they are a huge success. 

So I truly hope I am wrong and that Batman v Superman has that mix of humor and superheroinv stuff! And tgat it is everything that Batman and Superman lovers have ever wanted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment